Rules and Regulations
Greetings from apkhom!
The terms and conditions listed above govern all usage of the website run by apkhom, accessible at https://apkhom.com.
We imply that you agree these terms and conditions by using this website. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions listed on this page, do not use apkhom any longer. The terms “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the users of this website who have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth by the Company. This terminology also applies to all other agreements: the “Terms and Conditions,” the “Privacy Statement,” the “Disclaimer Notice,” and all related documents. Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.” The terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” include both the Client and us.All phrases refer to the provision of our support to the client in the most effective manner for the specific goal of addressing that client’s needs in relation to the rendering of the Company’s stated services, in line with and subject to, the law of the Netherlands. Any usage of the aforementioned terminology or other words in the singular, plural, he/she, or they format is understood to be interchangeable and to be referring to the same.
Except when otherwise noted, all content on apkhom is the property of apkhom and/or its licensors. The ownership of every intellectual property is reserved. Subject to the limitations set forth in these terms and conditions, you are permitted to access this from apkhom for your own private use.
Not allowed are
- Republishing content from apkhomSell, lease,
- or grant a sublicense for apkhom content.
- reproducing, duplicating, or stealing content from apkhom
- Republish apkhom’s content
Users have the option to submit comments and discuss information and thoughts in specific areas of our website. Before the Comments appear on the internet, apkhom does not filter, edit, publish, or review them. The opinions expressed in comments do not represent those of apkhom, its agents, or its affiliates. Comments represent the views and opinions of the author who posted them. To the extent allowed by applicable laws, apkhom shall not be liable for the Comments or for any responsibility, damages, or costs caused and/or incurred as a result of any use of and/or postingof the Comments on this page, including their presentation.
The owner of apkhom maintains the right to review all Comments and to edit or delete any comments for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of these terms and conditions.
You guarantee and affirm that:
- You have the right to do so and all required permissions and licences to post the Comments on our website;
- No intellectual property right, including without limitation any copyright, patent, or trademark of a third party, is
- violated by the Comments;
- The Comments don’t contain any information that is an invasion of privacy or is slanderous, inflammatory, or libellous.
- The Comments won’t be used to advertise, solicit, or promote any kind of trade, custom, company, or illegal action.
By sending us your comments in any format or media, you hereby grant apkhom a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, edit, and authorise others to use, reproduce, edit, and use any of your Comments.
Including Links to Our Content
- Without seeking prior written consent, the following groups are permitted to connect to our website:
- Government agencies, search engines,
- news outlets, online directory distributors,
- and system-wide accredited businesses are all permitted to link to our website,
- with the exception of soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping centres,
- and charity fundraising organisations, which are not permitted to do so.
These organisations are permitted to link to our home page, publications, or other website content as long as the link satisfies the following conditions: (a) it is not misleading in any way; (b) it does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) it is appropriate for the linking party’s website.
Other link requests from the following categories of organisations may be taken into consideration and approved:
- Dot.com community sites, associations or other groups that represent charities,
- online directory distributors,
- internet portals,
- well-known consumer and/or business information sources, accountancy,
- and consulting businesses,
- as well as educational institutions and trade associations.
If we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation does not have a history of problems with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink more than makes up for the absence of apkhom; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information, we will approve link requests from these organisations.
The following conditions must be met for these organisations to link to our home page: (a) the link must not be misleading in any way; (b) it must not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) it must make sense within the context of the linking party’s website.
You must contact us by sending an email to apkhom if you represent one of the organisations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website. When requesting a link to our website, please be sure to provide your name, your organisation name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you want to link, and a list of any URLs on our site that you would like to link.
link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of apkhom’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.